Contents of Post
- 1 Best Practical Ideas For WordPress Websites and Blog Post To Make Popular
- 1.1 Write Good and Useful information
- 1.2 Learn New Relative Things
- 1.3 Create Email List
- 1.4 Outsource Your Blog Work
- 1.5 Create Content that Educates
- 1.6 Search Engine Optimization
- 1.7 Inter-Link Your Posts
- 1.8 Engaging Content
- 1.9 Use Monetization
Best Practical Ideas For WordPress Websites and Blog Post To Make Popular
As a Blogger We Know that, WordPress is the most accepted platform for writing blogs. Blogging is that easy as looks, it requires dedicated efforts and hard and Smart work. Below in this article, you will find some useful tips for WordPress blogging that make the work easier for you.
There are many bloggers who are unaware of the ways to optimize their blogs and get more profit from them.
Let’s Discuss the following WordPress Blogging Practically Implemented Ideas.
Before You Post:
- Keyword optimize your post. Put your main topics into Google Keyword Tool and title the post based on the most popular search terms.
- Add pictures related to key items, As Pictures related to your blog post make easier to understand about the contents of the post. so we should use the picture with ALT tag.
- Re-read your post to check for errors.
Write Good and Useful information
Being a WordPress blogger, you must follow this Information. Be passionate about writing. Pay attention to writing blogs from all aspects. Research hard and plan what you are going to write about and make it a piece of writing worth reading.
Learn New Relative Things
In the world of professionalism, one must try out new ways to grow and prosper. Day-by-day the trend keeps on changing and better techniques and ways come up. Thus, blogging related things always keep on adding up. You can learn Search Engine Optimization, WordPress Tips, Make Online Tips, Graphic designing, videos editing, and many other things. After learning the new concepts, you can implement them into your blogging. This is a useful tip for WordPress blogging.
Create Email List
It’s an important thing to have a good fan base in order to make your blog reach thousands of people. The subscribers of your blog contribute a huge part into your growth. You can sell various digital items to your fans who are the real source of productivity to you.
Outsource Your Blog Work
Give your work for outsourcing. It will help you in paying attention towards better writing subjects, advanced SEO, and online promotion. You can outsource your writing work and see where your writing is deteriorating. Then, you can make better improvements.
Create Content that Educates
Teach people something. This is the easiest way to make your content qualify for going viral.
Search Engine Optimization
The actual success of any blog lies in how well optimized it is. Thus, SEO is a crucial factor to consider. Though, you can opt for paid ads., but it’s more important to have organic traffic on your blog to get success in the long run. Therefore, you can go for some on-page optimization techniques which further can be implemented in your blogs. For off-page optimization, you can hire any expert who will help in making your blog found at better ranks in search engines. Out of all the tips for WordPress blogging, this is the most advantageous one.
Inter-Link Your Posts
You can interlink your other channels, once you know which channel is getting you the most traffic. This way you can focus on any specific channel and thus bringing traffic to your other channels. Analyse the list of topics, which attracted more visitors and use its link in other articles.
Write you blog in a good format, with catchy content and incorporate innovative pictures and videos in it. All these stuff will spice up your blog and will enable it to grab more shares and comments.
- Submit to Digg
- Submit to Reddit
- Submit to StumbleUpon
- Post to Myspace. Myspace is dead, long live Myspace.
- Post on Forums in niche
- Relevant blog comments
- Social bookmarking
- Provide SEO keywords for images
- Directory submissions
- RSS directory submits
- Forum comments
- Post to Google +
- Add to your signature in forums
- Post to Twitter
- Press releases
- Link to our own past AND future blog posts
- Refer to posts on Quora
- Refer to posts on Yahoo! Answers
- Refer to posts on LinkedIn
- Post to Facebook
- Submit to Technorati
- Post to Pinterest (if applicable)
- Post to YouTube (if applicable)
- Submit to Delicious
- Add to your email signature
- Post to LinkedIn
- Add to your next newsletter
- Request other bloggers to mention your post