Contents of Post
Important information for AdSense users Must Read
Hi, as a web blogger we know about Google AdSense Program. Many of us are using Google AdSense program for monetize our website and blogs to earn some money. Monetizing using google AdSense is first priority for every newbie or experienced blogger because google AdSense very much popular among other programs.
Google AdSense is mostly CPC and CPM based monetize program which give you money when your website visitors click on google AdSense advertisement genuinely.
Google AdSense ads are based on following
CPM (cost per 1000 impression)
Ok, you know all about google AdSense as you are using it.
We know that approval for google AdSense program is how much hard. Yes! It is very hard, there are many terms and conditions before and after approval of google AdSense program.
You apply for the google AdSense account, hopefully you get the approval for your website or blog and you just start monetizing your website happily.
After approval of google AdSense account you should always follow the roles of google AdSense otherwise your website will get banned for lifetime. And I think it is very bad news for us get banned from google AdSense monetize program and you will never get ads on existing banned website or blog.
So, please take care of those policies.
Never click on your own ads
First step we should follow that never click on own ads which are placed on your websites and blogs. we know that Google is giant tech and has al technology features to detect the clicks are genuinely valid or fake clicks. Many of AdSense publisher banned their accounts due to this. This is most common part under “invalid Activity”.
So, please do not lose your AdSense account by only this mistake.
When we opened any websites then website cookies are stored in our devised for some time or until we delete then manually. So we see advertisements accordingly our search history and cookies play this role.
For Example: When we search about Hotel rooms or Cheap Flights then we noticed that on every website we visited we see similar ads contain Hotel rooms or cheap flights etc. This is an example.
This is all apply on when we look for Smart phones, Cloths, Shoes, Colleges, Computers, education related or what we are looking for.
I am telling you her this because all the information like: Our IP address, location, is monitor by Google and shows ads accordingly our interest.
So, when we click on our ads then google check the IP address, cookies and location, if clicks are coming from same IP, Location only for specific website or blog than it counts as a invalids clicks and our accounts gets banned.
Here, other people can do this also to disable your AdSense account or click bomb, so you should always monitor the IP address, location where the visitors are coming in Google Analytics Accounts.
Never ask your knowns to click on your website’s ads
Similar we discussed above, please never ask your friends, family members click on ads which are placed on your websites and blogs. This will also count as Invalid activities and google can disable your account
So, always follow the google AdSense policies and keep yours google AdSense running from your end.
If you are using any of below then it can be also a reason to Disable your AdSense account:
In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers participating in the AdSense program may not:
- Compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior.
- Encourage users to click the Google ads using phrases such as “click the ads”, “support us”, “visit these links” or other similar language.
- Direct user attention to the ads using arrows or other graphical gimmicks.
- Place misleading images alongside individual ads.
- Place ads in a floating box script.
- Format ads so that they become indistinguishable from other content on that page.
- Format site content so that it is difficult to distinguish it from ads.
- Place misleading labels above Google ad units. For instance, ads may be labelled “Sponsored Links” or “Advertisements”, but not “Favorite Sites” or “Today’s Top Offers”.
Pages with Google ads may not include or link to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content that threatens or advocates for harm on oneself or others
- Content that harasses, intimidates or bullies an individual or group of individuals
- Content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Software or other content that violates the Unwanted Software Policy
- Malware or adware
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Content that promotes, sells, or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species.
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
AdSense publishers may not display Google ads on pages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content. This includes pages that display copyrighted material, pages hosting copyrighted files, or pages that provide links driving traffic to pages that contain copyrighted material.
AdSense publishers may not display Google ads on webpages that offer for sale or promote the sale of counterfeit goods. Counterfeit goods contain a trademark or logo that is identical to or substantially indistinguishable from the trademark of another. They mimic the brand features of the product in an attempt to pass themselves off as a genuine product of the brand owner.
Google ads may not be placed on pages receiving traffic from certain sources. For example, publishers may not participate in paid-to-click programs, send unwanted emails or display ads as the result of the action of any software application. Also, publishers using online advertising must ensure that their pages comply with Google’s Landing Page Quality Guidelines.
To ensure a positive experience for Internet users and Google advertisers, sites displaying Google ads may not:
- Use third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, autosurf and click-exchange programs.
- Be promoted through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites.
- Display Google ads, search boxes or search results as a result of the actions of software applications such as toolbars.
- Be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings or otherwise interfere with site navigation. It is your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain your AdSense code.
- Receive traffic from online advertising unless the site complies with the spirit of Google’s Landing Page Quality Guidelines. For instance, users should easily be able to find what your ad promises.
For More Information in Details Please read the links below
Always focus on quality contents and apply right SEO for your websites and blogs. It will take some time we with good and unique website niche you will start get good web traffic as well as google AdSense earnings.
So, always keep doing your hard work and do not lose hope.
Sometime AdSense earnings are good and sometime not what should keep going on.
Please Note: If you lost your AdSense account then please don’t worry you can keep monetize your websites and blogs using Affiliate Marketing’ Simply Place Products links on your websites & Blogs.
ShareSale is very famous in Field of “AffIliated marketing”
You Can Apply for Affilated account using Below link
Approval for ShareSale account is simple and you can start earning from your websites and blogs.
Google AdSense is very famous and first choice of every blogger to monetize their websites and blogs what approval for Google AdSense account is little tough. We should always follow the AdSense policies to keep safe AdSense account. If unluckily you get banned from AdSense account, then you can keep earning using Affiliated Marketing.
Thanks for reading this article. If we miss something or you want to share your views please comment below.