Contents of Post
Best Method to Backup Android Messages to Your Computer with Mobiledic Android Manager
How to backup Android messages to computer
The extensive use of mobile phones and its applications have truly demanded a need of backing up the essential data stored within your android phones. Today, whether a smart kid or professional entrepreneur; everyone requires a phone either to complete their assignments or to take up important business tasks. Thus, every time, we stay concerned about the encryption of our data; especially texts and SMS. But to swallow up all your problems, and to serve you with something extraordinary, we are here with some detailed description of useful Android backup tools. You can take up these measures and use these tools to easily backup your android messages to your windows or Mac.
Way 1 to backup the Texts through official Backup Software
This is one of the most prolific Android backup software that is designed by reliable professionals. It is largely used by individuals as it can encrypt and backup data for Android in a go. It makes your transferring process easy by allowing selective backup SMS, contacts, music files, pictures, etc. You can easily install or uninstall your android apps from the system. It not only assists in backup or restore but can also preview or print this data with just a click. Fortunately, you can send and receive texts directly through your system. So, isn’t it amazing? Now let’s understand how to take up this process.
- Download and install the software on your system through an official page; it comes with different versions for both windows and Mac. So, Install the it accordingly and open it.
- Now connect up your android phone to the computer, either through wifi or USB cable. The software will detect your mobile phone within few seconds. If not, ensure a proper connection is made, so that window will appear showing numerous options.
- Now go through the window and select the SMS you wish to backup. This can be done by choosing the SMS option, available at left-hand side column. Now the list of SMS will appear and you can select the messages accordingly.
- As you complete the selection process, find and click on the export option. Now, the pop-up list will come up with a lot of options; you have to choose ‘expert messages to computer’ now, select the folder in which you wish to backup the texts and complete the process. Through these backup tools , you can view the SMS in txt of XML format.
Way 2 to backup the texts through android apps
Android phone developers are continuously coming up with uncountable apps that can easily assist you in taking up essential functions. As the technology is on peak today, the Google play store accommodates numerous apps that can easily work with backup tools for Android. You can choose any of these apps that are compatible with your mobile phone and can easily use it to transfer texts from your Android phone to your Mac or windows.
Here is how most of them work
- Choose the application that suits your needs, now download and install it through the play store on your android device.
- Open the application as soon as it gets installed. Now a screen will pop up through which, you have to select the ‘backup’ option.
- Now choose a suitable location where you want to backup these data files. This lets you backup all your texts even the MMS and other conversations.
- This will create a folder in which your data will be saved. Now you can use a USB cable to transfer this data to your PC. However, in case you also have a Gmail account, the whole backup can be transferred to the Google drive.
Well, these two are not the only backup tools for Android. When you visit at online websites, you will find numerous apps that can assist you in backing up of SMS to your PC. Some of them might work on your device; while others might not. Thus, you may have to take up essential research first and then have to choose the suitable platform. They have their own pros and cons, but they are the only way to encrypt your useful data. The way 1 is works for those people who without any experience , Now, even if your mobile phone is stolen, you will have a detailed storage of the whole SMS that you want. Including back up contacts , photos , videos , music and other data on computer.