Contents of Post
- 1 Recover Lost or Deleted Files from SSD & Hard Disk Drives on Windows With Remo Recover Windows
- 1.1 Here Are Most Common Windows Data Loss Scenarios:
- 1.2 How to Recover Lost or Deleted Files on Windows? – Windows Recovery Software
- 1.3 Remarkable Features of Remo Recover Windows:
- 1.4 Steps to Recover Deleted or Lost Files in Windows:
Recover Lost or Deleted Files from SSD & Hard Disk Drives on Windows With Remo Recover Windows
Remo Recover Windows Overview
Many times Windows users mistakenly delete their important data from the computer, at other times some files go missing without their knowledge.
Actions like deleting files directly thinking that they are no longer needed, hitting Delete button by accident, losing files/folders due to virus intrusion are common reasons for data loss on Windows systems. Along with these,
Here Are Most Common Windows Data Loss Scenarios:
- Unintentionally deleting files using Shift+ Delete keys or Command Prompt
- Losing files through cut-paste action
- Emptying Recycle Bin without checking its content
- Files deleted by antivirus or any other third party applications
- Files lost due to formatting hard drive
- Partition loss/deletion due to erroneous re-partitioning process
- Partition corruption while installing dual/multi-OS
- Deletion of partition data due to improper disk defragmentation
- Erroneous file system conversion
- Windows crash/freeze
- Abrupt system shutdown, power surge etc.
Apart from above-listed causes, there exist many other numerous actions that lead to data loss on your Windows computer. If those files/folders which got deleted or went missing are important for you then you must find ways to recover them.
When you lose or delete any file from your Windows system drive and you can find it in Recycle Bin (not a permanent deletion) then no issue. But, when you lose or erase any data and it’s not in system Recycle Bin then one thing you should keep in mind is, stop using your Windows computer from the very next second you learn that you have lost file/folder until you recover it.
How to Recover Lost or Deleted Files on Windows? – Windows Recovery Software
Remo Recover Windows is the ideal data recovery tool that guarantees complete recovery of deleted or lost data on Windows. This software is fitted with advanced data recovery algorithms, which made it the best in data recovery domain. The program ensures safe and quick restoration of videos, music, photos, documents, archives and more from Windows hard disk drive, also from USB drive, memory stick, flash drive etc. storage drives; even it works as the perfect SSD recovery software, thus no need to worry if you are an SSD user.
Remarkable Features of Remo Recover Windows:
- You can perform Windows recovery and preview all recovered data even using free edition
- Its advanced drive scanning mechanism restores files of all formats (more than 300 file types)
- Recovers data from missing, RAW and deleted partitions. Extracts files from formatted, reformatted, non-booting or crashed hard drives
- Easily restores permanently deleted files from partitions based on FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems
- Performs partition recovery on RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5 array
- Creates disk image to evade bad sectors on drive, then completes data recovery
- Virus free, cost-effective, non-destructive and read-only toolkit
- Provides Find option to fetch recovered files based on their name, size, file type, date etc.
- Allows you to compress recovered data
Steps to Recover Deleted or Lost Files in Windows:
Step 1: Download and install Remo Recover Windows software on your computer.
Step 2: Run the tool and select Recover Files option from the main window.
Step 3: Next, choose appropriate file recovery option among Recover Lost Files and Recover Deleted Files.
Step 4: Select the drive/partition from which you want to recover files.
Step 5: If you wish, specify file types to recover. Else, Skip this step.
Step 6: After a quick scan, you will see a list of recovered files.
Go through the list of recovered data. If, you are content with the recovery result then activate the software and Save recovered files.