Some people need to send large files all the time and pay a hefty
amount of money to do so. Most people, though, probably never even
realize they can’t send large files via email until they hit that
roadblock. Most mail servers (both incoming and outgoing) restrict
attachment sizes to a maximum of 10MB, and often it can be even less
Gmail and Yahoo allow for bigger file sharing, but even with their
respective 25MB and 20MB limits, this still isn’t going to be enough for
You can’t opt Gmail or Outlook or Facebook to send larger files. You
should opt a hosting service. For that who need to transfer large files,
here we are listing top 10 sites to send large files for free over the
1. WeTransfer – Send up to 2 GB. you dont need to create an account to send files on WeTransfer.
2. OneDrive – Microsoft’s cloud solution. You can send 2 GB file per transaction.
3. JustBeamit– No more limits. Drag and drop a file on to the JustBeamIt website, it
will create a shareable link instantly. You just need to share the
link to someone. They can download it to their computer directly.
4. Dropsend – Send up to 2 GB. Free to get started.
5. pCloud Transfer – You can send files up to 5 GB for free.
6. Infinit – You need to download Infinit desktop application. Its free for Mac
and Windows. Transfers happen between your computer and the recipient’s
7. PlusTransfer – Unlimited file. No log in required.
8. GigaTransfer – You can send up to 2 GB file per transaction.
9. FileLing – FileLing gives you a a huge 53 GB of maximum file size per transaction.
10. 99Upload – Maximum file size per upload 20 GB and gives 500 TB upload space per
account in some terms and conditions. Upload the file queue and generate
link. Share that link to your friends for download the file.