Contents of Post
Some are the Best, Amazing iPhone Tips and Tricks for Iphone users
- By holding the home button and power button for 10sec u can reset the whole system.
- If you accidentally enable switch control, just triple click home button.
- You can click photos from your earphone volume buttons.
- Just swipe 3 finger from top of your screen to make Siri read the whole page for you.
- When you want to surf anything which you don’t want that page to be in the history just click on private on your bottom left in Safari.
- Turn off mobile data to increase your mobile battery life.
- Any image on Internet can be saved by holding on the screen for 2sec and pop up option comes, click save the photo.
- If you accidentally delete any photo in photo library or camera roll, don’t panic these are still saved in recently deleted folder in the bottom. But make sure you recover the photo before 30days.
- Turning airplane mode on when charging the mobile increases the charging speed and gets charged in less time.
- You can open camera without unlocking the phone just by swiping your finger from bottom right of the screen all the to top.
(1) Have your own peaceful time by scheduling your “Do Not Disturb” intervals
This feature enables us to have some peaceful time. It blocks calls, message and texts while it is on.
How to enable it?
- Go to “Settings” then to “Do not Disturb”.
- You can easily toggle it on and enable it.
- It will be activated till you manually disable it again.
(2) Go back to the old days with 4-digit passcode instead of the new 6-digit passcode
Back in the old days, loyal iPhone users used to have 4 digits passcodes but now modern iPhone force a 6-digit passcode by default.
No one debates that it provides more security to your device, but some users might find it disturbing and want to get back to the 4-digit code.
Here is how to do that.
- On your iPhone, go to “Settings” then to “Touch ID & Passcode”.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your existing 6-digit passcode.
- Enter it and then go to “Change Passcode”.
- You’ll need to enter your old passcode again.
- When you are prompted to enter your new passcode, you’ll find a link saying “Passcode Options”.
- Tap it and choose “4-Digit Numeric Code”.
(3) Save the day and tell your phone when it should start Low-power mode
One of the new features that was introduced inis the “low-power mode”.
This mode disables some of the background apps and services such as mail fetch and Hi Siri to improve energy-efficiency.
By default, it automatically turns on when the battery reaches 20% to reduce power consumption by your device.
However, you might want to turn it on sooner than the battery level reaches 20%.
Here’s how to do that.
- On your iPhone, go to “Settings”
- Then to “Battery”. Then you can simply toggle on “Low Power Mode”.
(4) Save your storage and automatically detect and delete music you don’t want.
You don’t want to waste your space because
Music eat up a lot of space on your smartphone.
Sometimes, you have a lot of music files that you never listen to. You can delete them automatically in your iPhone.
How To do that?
- Go to “Settings” then “Music”.
- Turn on “Optimize Storage” to enable this feature.
(5) Need a magnifier ? you already got one ..cool
If you struggle to read words on your screen, it’ll be awesome to find a magnifier to help you magnify the contents.
Luckily in iOS 10 you can easily do that.
- Enable it by going to “Settings”
- “Accessibility” and then Turn Magnifier On.
(6) Do Quick Math using Spotlight
Sometimes, you need to do some simple, quick calculations but every time you go to the calculator app to do it.
Well you don’t really need to do that! What? YES
- You can simply pull down and open Spotlight.
- Then, you can directly start typing your math there.
(7) Listen to music while sleeping and Set a timer for it to stop
A lot of us like having music playing while they are asleep. But the problem is you may have your music playing till you wake up. You can set a timer for your music to play for a while then stop automatically.
- You can do that by going to the “Clock” app.
- Then, go to the “Timer” tab.
- Now you can set your timer to whatever time you want.
- You’ll find an option saying “When timer ends”, tap this option.
- Now scroll down till you see “Stop Playing”.
- Select that option and tap “Set” from the top right corner.
Now you will go back to the timer screen, and whenever you’re ready tap “Start”.